Introducing Elder Dillon Riding's blog. We hope to post all the emails that Elder Riding will be sending to us, and all the pictures that he takes. We are looking forward to the adventures that he will have.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

temporary assignment to the Riverside California mission

From Elder Riding:

Hey everyone, sorry its been awhile, but for those that don't know, my visa hasn't been approved yet, so I got a temporary assignment to the Riverside California mission. It's been a full week in Cali and its been a really good week, its pretty scary here. I'm in the ghetto and everyone is scary looking. I'm in a trio companionship Elder Cornaby is from Oklahoma and Elder Goodrich is from North Dakota. They are really cool and I love them to death, I'm glad I'm in a trio because I still have no idea what I'm doing. I'm still getting use to everything. The people here are pretty scary but I'm growing to love them. The members feed us most of the time and the food is really good especially the tacos. We don't do a lot of teaching because we don't have anyone to teach yet. A lot of the people speak Spanish and hardly any English so we have them talk to our Spanish speaking missionaries that are in our area. Everything is going good. I'm surviving  

Elder Riding











    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about Elder Riding's Email