Introducing Elder Dillon Riding's blog. We hope to post all the emails that Elder Riding will be sending to us, and all the pictures that he takes. We are looking forward to the adventures that he will have.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I made it to Cali safe and sound

Hey well I made it to Cali safe and sound. All is well. I'm at the mission home right now getting all  the info for this area. and how it works out here. my P-DAY is Monday.  the address to this place is...  

California Riverside Mission 
5900 Grand Ave 
Riverside, CA 92504

make sure you put a return address on it. and make sure you put my name on it so they can give it to me. 

i love you lots and ill talk to you on monday. Love, Elder Riding.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about Elder Riding's Email