Introducing Elder Dillon Riding's blog. We hope to post all the emails that Elder Riding will be sending to us, and all the pictures that he takes. We are looking forward to the adventures that he will have.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Breakfast of Champions!!

Breakfast of Champions... says Elder Riding.   According to Rhett this is what he has been eating since he arrived at the MTC.  He doesn't care for any of the food offered, so cereal has been his meal of choice.
One of his first emails from the MTC was short and sweet:

well i made it through my first day!! I dropped my stuff off at my room and then they sent me straight to class. i don't hate it so far so that's good haha..  my companion is Elder Bryner he's pretty cool. i only get 5 mins and only get one email today. but my P day is on Thursday so next Thursday will be my first Full P day. :)

I love and miss you guys! 

Love Elder Riding       

p.s  the food sucks lol 

Off to Classes.





MTC fun







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about Elder Riding's Email