Introducing Elder Dillon Riding's blog. We hope to post all the emails that Elder Riding will be sending to us, and all the pictures that he takes. We are looking forward to the adventures that he will have.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

In T- 6 hours I'll be starting my adventure to Australia.

Well the time has come! In T- 6 hours I'll be starting my adventure to Australia. My flight leaves at 8,  I'm super excited! It's gonna be awesome. I fly out of Ontario airport and I land in San Francisco, then from San Francisco I make the 15 hour flight to Sydney.  Then from Sydney, I fly to Adelaide. I only have about 1 hour lay overs at all my stops so it wont be that bad. 

WOW, its been crazy with how much I have learned here in Californian.  I am so blessed and thankful for the opportunity that I had to serve here.  I've grown to love this place and the people here. It's crazy to look back and see how far I have come in such a short amount of time. It's only been 2 months that I've been out here and I've learned more about life and this Gospel then I have in my whole 18 years, and I still have 22 months left.  I still have a ways to go, but I'm ready to face it head on, because,  I know with God on our side we can conquer anything that stands before us.

Thanks for all the love and support.

Endure to the End, 
Love, Elder Riding 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about Elder Riding's Email