Introducing Elder Dillon Riding's blog. We hope to post all the emails that Elder Riding will be sending to us, and all the pictures that he takes. We are looking forward to the adventures that he will have.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Hello Hello!

Hello Hello!

This week has been pretty good. This week I helped 2 people start their cars because they didn't know how to lol. One was an older man with a 1995 jaguar and he just had some electrical problems so i followed some wires and found out they have been unplugged and that there was a fuse blown so I fixed it up and it started right up. The second one was super funny, their battery died and they had no idea how to fix it. This was a young couple and I just told them to get another car and park it on the side of it and use jumper cables, but they didn't know how to so I showed them and I got the car running so it was pretty cool! They both didn’t want us to come back and share our message so it was kind of a let down but I still helped them so it was good! Other than that nothing much happened this week.

I got the package of food thanks! :) We went shopping and I got more food so we are good for a while but you can keep sending little snack stuff. :)

It is hot out here and really humid! It rains a little every day but it gets really hot after and it gets really humid.

We all got shots today after our interviews LOL!

I haven’t cooked much yet. I made hash browns this morning with some potatoes, and I make little random side dishes like nachos and stuff. I’m gonna make crepes tomorrow!! HAHA!

I Love and miss you all!

Love Elder Riding






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about Elder Riding's Email